Summer can bring with it pest problems. The warm weather will affect food supply, which forces spiders, ants and rodents to look for food and water. This is the time when wasps and ants are active, they can invade your home during the summer months.
There are a few things you can do to prevent these pests from overtaking your home.
- Replace standing water, like a bird bath once a week.
- Remove unnecessary vegetation and trash from around the home.
- Put screens on your windows and doors
- Keep doors and windows closed as much as possible.
- Keep food in sealed containers and clean up counter areas.
Doing the things on this list will prevent pests from getting into your home. If they have already invaded, let us help. We can eliminate your pest problems. Call Us Today!