These are the top indicators that you need regular pest control. To help you get started, here are a few tips that might come in handy.
- Evidence of pest control problems can be difficult to find.
- Look in food storage areas like your pantry.
- Inspect the boxes. Is there a hole in the box where one shouldn’t be? It could be a rodent problem.
- Look along the edges of your garage and home. Rodents usually keep close to the walls.
- Inspect closed food boxes for webbing or little silk strands at the opening of the flaps. It could indicate that the food is compromised.
- Ask your family or roommates if they have been bitten by anything recently.
- Look in the top corners of your home for webs.
- With a bright flashlight, look under sinks, counters, and in the dark places of your home.
- Look for unusual signs like rub marks on the corners of walls. These will be dirt and oil marks from rodents.
- Look up different pests on USU’s Pest website: utahpests.usu.edu
- Become an home-grown exterminator. Regular treatment is the key to pest control.
What We Promise and What You Get
Pest infestations can be difficult to control.
If it’s too aggravating, too disgusting, too time consuming, we can help so that you don’t have to worry about it. We get control of the pest control problem and create a barrier around your home and property. You will be free to enjoy all of your home and yard. We guarantee your satisfaction, with courteous and helpful communication about issues at your property, and professional service with top quality products.
Call 801-449-0268 to speak with a customer service and pest control specialist.